[wp-hackers] Permalink Structure - Performance vs. SEO

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Tue Jun 14 16:05:22 UTC 2011

Once you start to get a large number of static pages (say > 100), you should
enable caching.  Truly evergreen content won't change all that frequently,
so a system that generates a static HTML page and serves that rather than
hitting the DB every time will alleviate any performance issues you come
across.