[wp-hackers] pulling a massive HTML site into Wordpress

John Black immanence7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:50:16 UTC 2011

Posts is more what I need, so no problem there.

On the PHP hacking, I'm more than willing to try. But starting from zero is a big climb. In reality, I can barely get my head around HTML, never mind PHP! I wish there were step by step instructions out there! I'm a good soldier! I can follow orders!

I've heard of Ruby (*red face*). Would it help here?

Before getting down to the nitty gritty of the PHP hack, Is there any other path, say from HTML to X and then X to Wordpress that would be more doable?

JB