[wp-hackers] Term Meta - Trac'd already?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jul 13 19:59:04 UTC 2011

Just out of curiosity, what are you wanting to do, that you can't do with
some combination of:

1) category-{slug}.php/tag-{slug}.php, with is_category()/in_category(),
is_tag()/has_tag()
2) taxonomy-{taxonomy}-{term}.php, with is_tax()
3) , the CSS classes output by body_class()

Given your example use case, I think it can be accomplished easily using
nothing but the above-available tools.

Chip