[wp-hackers] first time SVN user, first time adding plugin to directory

Andy Charrington andycharrington at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:27:07 UTC 2011

Hi Eric,

I was actually talking about Versions, as im on a mac. I have tried SCplugin
and get thr following or similar error-

Commit failed (details follow): access to
> '/!svn/ver/405486/wordpress-gallery/tags' forbidden

Argh!

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Eric Mann <eric at eam.me> wrote:

> > I cant see that menu option you mention. I have attache screenshots so
> you
> > can see what i am seeing....
>

> The message list doesn't support attachments.
>
> When you right-click on the folder, you should see a TortoiseSVN item in
> the
> contextual menu.  The Branch/Tag option is in there.
>
> Here's a screenshot directly from the TortoiseSVN site:
>
> http://tortoisesvn.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/www/images/ContextMenuDirControl.png
>
> If your on a Mac (never quite sure if people are using Mac or Windows), the
> SCPlugin menu is slightly different:
> http://scplugin.tigris.org/images/contextual_menu.png  But you see
> "Copy/Tag" in the menu there as well.

Jealous Designs
Website:  <http://jealousdesigns.co.uk/>jealousdesigns.co.uk
Portfolio:  <http://jealousdesigns.co.uk/portfolio>
jealousdesigns.co.uk/portfolio
Phone: 07903030008
Twitter: _a_n_d_y
Skype: andycharrington

Web design | Web development | WordPress | Flash | Posters, business cards
and flyers | Bespoke online tools | PHP | MySQL | (X)HTML | CSS | Javascript