[wp-hackers] XML-based display and spoofing multisite

William Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 23:19:39 UTC 2011

Thanks Bill. Our mobile site currently (which is actually on a
different CMS) uses responsive Web design to fit many different
browsers, but scaling our desktop version down simply won't work — too
much going on. For example, our home page is completely reconfigured
on mobile, we reposition ads, reduce image sizes to speed up load
times, emphasize different elements that people are more likely to
want on their phone than on their computer, etc.

Will