[wp-hackers] limitations of wp_nav_menu // or what to do with really big menus?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jan 12 15:37:35 UTC 2011

I have almost 200 pages in my site's Page menu, using
wp_list_pages()<http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_list_pages>
.

wp_list_pages() is incredibly powerful, and in nearly all cases, will
support your needs (though it currently can't be integrated with
wp_nav_menu(), unfortunately).
Chip