[wp-hackers] Querying custom taxonomies by term ID

William P. Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 23:20:31 UTC 2011

OK, sorry I keep jumping back and forth on this.

So, using a slightly modified version of the code from stackexchange,
I've verified that all instances of the ID are being converted to the
slug by dumping $wp_query, but when I try to search within a custom
taxonomy it doesn't seem to filter the results. Is it possible to do
this?