[wp-hackers] opinions for a multi-language plugin for WordPress

Leo germani leogermani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:39:39 UTC 2011

hi Jeremy,

I like your idea for the widgets, I will trry it out.

About the Multi Site alternative, I was thought of it (and used it) as a
work around. Does this plugin you mention that saves relationships between
posts in the different subsites exists? If not, it seems quite easy to do,
but then I think its another plugin, not this one Im describing. I mean, I
dont think its possible to do both things with the same plugin.

Nice thing about using single site WordPress is that you can have a multi
site instalation and each blog can have multiple languages...

Leo,,

leogermani.com.br