[wp-hackers] Proposal approach for gscoc about accessibilty of admin

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Thu Apr 7 17:28:05 UTC 2011

On 4/7/11 12:23 PM, Kovalsky wrote:
> My idea is to improve for disabled people the way to administrate a
> wordpress and to publish more easyly content on their blog/website. For
> this I want to increase contrast in color, improve navigation without
> mouse (which passed by erase javascript) and to permit the people who
> needed it to use zoomer tool on the text.
What you need to do is write up a very specific proposal outlining how
you would approach each issue (code approach), put together a timeline,
and describe exactly what you would be doing over the summer term. The
paragraph you gave above is too close to the description on our Ideas
page for it to generate any feedback.