[wp-hackers] Proposal approach for gscoc about accessibilty of admin

Kovalsky vanessa.kovalsky at free.fr
Thu Apr 7 16:23:11 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this list because I want to propose you my idea for GSoc,
based on your idea of Super-Accessible Admin.
As I'm very interested in the fact to give the possibility to disabled
people to publish on Internet, I think this idea is very great.

I've known in php/sql (not on wordpress), a lot in html/css and few in
accessibility.

My idea is to improve for disabled people the way to administrate a
wordpress and to publish more easyly content on their blog/website. For
this I want to increase contrast in color, improve navigation without
mouse (which passed by erase javascript) and to permit the people who
needed it to use zoomer tool on the text.

I know that this idea come a little late but I hope that you can answer
me quickly to make a real proposal.

Hope to read you quickly and sorry for my bad English I'm french.

Kovalsky