[wp-hackers] GSoC 2011: media library enhancements

Thomas Van Eyck thomas.vaneyck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:02:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

Ive rewritten my proposal based on the feedback of todays chat. I would like
to ask for some more feedback on it, since todays was more general. Also, is
anybody interested in mentoring this project?

There are some parts of the proposal that I will finish tmr. Most of them
are parts that contain information about me and my curriculum, so they do
not need to be discussed.

site:
http://www.thomasvaneyck.com/gsoc2011/2011/04/05/gsoc-proposal-media-library-enhancements/

Thanks!