[wp-hackers] Memory outages and wordpress

Curtis McHale curtis at curtismchale.ca
Tue Sep 14 18:30:07 UTC 2010

300 visits is not a lot. I run one site on cheap Godaddy shared hosting.
Almost every post has lots of pictures of large size in it of the
paddling we've done. It also runs a forum (bbPress) and we see 2000+
visits a day. I recently installed a caching plugin but only to speed
the site up a bit. We had no memory errors.

What host is this out of curiosity?