[wp-hackers] Best SEO plugin?

David Law wp-hackers at google-adsense-templates.co.uk
Sun Nov 14 02:51:18 UTC 2010

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:51:59 +0100, you wrote:

>David,
>
>before you insult people, check out who you're insulting. If you're this
>good, beat me at "WordPress SEO" in the rankings [1]. I've been doing SEO
>for 8 years and been getting results all that time, the best SEO's in the
>world will tell you I know what I'm doing. [2] I wrote the first canonical
>plugin for WordPress before it was in core because Matt Cutts himself saw
>fit to ask me to do that. [3] Please, seriously, go play somewhere else with
>your AdSense Templates. Some of us make money doing SEO on actual sites that
>don't have to hide doing SEO.

Didn't want to add to a childish post on the WP-Hackers list, so
rather than responding here, I've put my response at
http://www.45-year-old-millionaire.co.uk/wordpress-seo-plugins-and-seo-experts.html

Also wrote a full (very detailed) review of the plugin in question at

http://www.google-adsense-templates.co.uk/yoast-wordpress-seo-plugin-review.html

Comments are open on both pages.

I won't respond on the list regarding this thread again unless I've
got something constructive to add.

David
--
Monetize your WordPress blog with Search Engine Optimized templates
including AdSense ads http://www.google-adsense-templates.co.uk/