[wp-hackers] Best SEO plugin?

Joost de Valk joost at yoast.com
Thu Nov 11 21:51:59 UTC 2010

David,

before you insult people, check out who you're insulting. If you're this
good, beat me at "WordPress SEO" in the rankings [1]. I've been doing SEO
for 8 years and been getting results all that time, the best SEO's in the
world will tell you I know what I'm doing. [2] I wrote the first canonical
plugin for WordPress before it was in core because Matt Cutts himself saw
fit to ask me to do that. [3] Please, seriously, go play somewhere else with
your AdSense Templates. Some of us make money doing SEO on actual sites that
don't have to hide doing SEO.

I wanted to insert some expletives there but refrained from doing that.
Couldn't refrain from this rant though.

Seriously, stop wasting the valuable time of the great developers on this
list and go help your customers some more.

Best
Joost

[1] my ranking for WordPress SEO:
http://www.google.com/search?q=wordpress%20seo&pws=0
[2] check out my LinkedIn recommendations:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdevalk
[3] Matt Cutts mentioning me in his canonical release movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm9onOGTgeM