[wp-hackers] Syntax highlighter - HTML

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Fri Nov 12 12:24:55 UTC 2010

Heiko Rabe work on this Solution, incl. Save code as custom post type for
use code in frontend and backend and view masked in posts. No performance
minus for filter the content and many more. We has check all plugins and all
plugins have the same problem, to much for performance and we had found a
better Solutions.

... from mobile