[wp-hackers] Syntax highlighter - HTML

Rafael Poveda raven at mecus.es
Fri Nov 12 11:39:38 UTC 2010

Awesome! If you need any help, here I am :). Working with github?

About syntax highlighter in WP Theme Editor, it can be very useful. I must
agree in preferring not allowing user to edit anything, but when you are
mobile it is indeed very useful if you need to change any template
on-the-fly for a customer.

--
Rafael Poveda <RaveN> | Mecus.es | raven at mecus.es | raven at raven.es |
twitter: bi0xid | gtalk: rafael.poveda | skype: nathaniel_ | +34.620.739.206