[wp-hackers] Question about themes/wordpress.com

Lance Willett nanobar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:58:47 UTC 2010

> Who would I talk with about getting the new Easel theme with the comicpress-light addon; put on wordpress.com ?

A bit off-topic for WP Hackers, don't you think? :)

The best place to suggest new themes for WordPress.com is on the themes forum:
http://en.forums.wordpress.com/forum/themes

If you receive lots of requests for it you can encourage folks to post
there also and vote it up. The most useful votes are those with a note
about why they like the theme and would love to see it on
WordPress.com.