[wp-hackers] Question about themes/wordpress.com

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Nov 2 19:50:46 UTC 2010

I've been asked by a huge majority of people to make a comicpress theme compatible that wordpress.com could be able to use, and well I did it;  basically the comic itself is the 'featured image' of the comic post type.  So therefore its not using any external uploading factor or creating any new directories, its basically using the media library like everything else does, and calls the featured image as the comic;  with basic first next previous last navigation.

Who would I talk with about getting the new Easel theme with the comicpress-light addon; put on wordpress.com ?

- Phil