[wp-hackers] Proposal: StackOverflow for WordPress

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Thu May 13 17:22:52 UTC 2010

În data de Jo, 13-05-2010 la 10:05 -0700, Calvin Freitas a scris:
> It'd be great to have all the same tools and features available to run on a
> site powered by bbPress, but from what I've seen those tools aren't there.
> When was the last time bbPress had any kind of update?

bbPress 1.1 is to be released soon. Also, for those who missed it,
bbPress website looks better now http://bbpress.org/

There are also plans to rewrite it as a new WordPress 3.0 plugin using
exclusively the api for custom post types and taxonomy. This was
discussed recently on #bbpress and #wordpress-gsoc.

For those who missed the wcsf keynote, there are also plans to move the
whole *press.org stuff to BuddyPress so I believe bbPress still has the
chance to get better (much better).

Jane is right, there's no reason to move all the data to somebody's else
yard, at least without trying to fix something by ourselves.

--
()  Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\  http://www.asciiribbon.org/