[wp-hackers] GSoC 2010

Justin Shreve justin.shreve at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:01:27 UTC 2010

I included those two links for inspiration. You could get some feature ideas
from them.
*
A program committee which accepts or rejects speaker
and/or talk. A manager for the timetable and available rooms. Financer
for ticket and advertising space sale. And all this with one tool.*

Those sound like some nice features.

Take a look at
http://codex.wordpress.org/GSoC2009#Community.2FEvent_Organizing_Framework

You could create a plugin for entering hotel information and the plugin
would automatically plot them on a map, etc.