[wp-hackers] modifying WP Calendar plugin to display Event Details on custom page?

matthew engel matthew.thomas.engel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:58:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am trying to modify the WP Calendar Plugin and would like to create a
custom page (not sure I'm using the right terminology) to display All Event
details.

I have the Calendar Plugin Installed and displaying with the Calendar filter
here:  http://mengelit.com/zub/?page_id=33.  However, the link field is
blank by default or submitted by the user.  I would like to auto-populate
the event_link field with a link that would display the event details within
the current site.  I'm not sure if I need to create a custom page template
or something else entirely....

Thank you for your time.

Matt