[wp-hackers] Status of sitewide categories/terms in WP3

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:15:23 UTC 2010

Andrew, thanks for the pointer and the correct jargon so I can have a
look in Trac. I'm using the db option, yet the table is sometime
(haven't been able to reproduce it) not created. On my server it gets
created after changing the variable. On my friend's server it doesn't.

Do I understand you correctly that by setting the site option
global_terms_enabled to the value 1 (true) the table should be created
automatically, or does my plugin have to call the function mentioned in
ticket #12666 explicitly? In other words what would be the correct
behavior of this feature?

Thanks!

grtz
BjornW