[wp-hackers] Taxonomy Mirrored Posts Best Practice?

Michael Pretty mpretty at voceconnect.com
Tue Jul 27 03:06:06 UTC 2010

For me, stability has been the most difficult problem to solve.  There
are just too many things that can happen to make the link between the
post and it's representative term invalid.  If one was deleted and the
other didn't delete due to some failure, you would end up with an
unpaired item floating around.  Also, since terms are shared across
taxonomies, you could end up with a term name that doesn't correctly
represent the item it's linked to, or changing the name of an item
causing another taxonomy to have its term with an invalid name.