[wp-hackers] Limit number of post_type published by user

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Tue Jul 20 12:26:53 UTC 2010

In terms of interface, I would try to find a way to stop them *before* they type up the new Listing.  In other words, say "No" when they try to go to the "New Listing" page, rather than when they try to Save it.

(Though you should block at the save point to just to be sure....)

The workaround you suggested actually doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Stephen