[wp-hackers] Limit number of post_type published by user

Jake Goldman wphackers at jakemgold.myfastmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:22:47 UTC 2010

  You could theoretically hook the "new post" admin page header (and
save post to be safe), check whether the current user already has a post
of that post type, and redirect / wp_die or otherwise "handle" an event
where they do.

The action hooks to look for are "load-post-new.php" and "save_post".

Just a pointer in the general direction.

Jake