[wp-hackers] Missed schedule - WP Bug

mccormicky mccormicky at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 10:14:45 UTC 2010

The install I maintain presenting the missed schedule bug has a hefty
htaccess.
Do you have anything different in this one than in your other installs on
the same server that don't throw the bug
worth a look. Using the post dating option was not on my radar until this
summer so I was also unaware that a bug existed.