[wp-hackers] Moving from Movabletype to Wordpress cuts entries and and titels

Carina cwj at gokboet.nu
Sun Jul 18 08:25:07 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.

I am totally new to Wordpress and I am trying to import blogs from MT to
WP. It does not work. I am using the export feature from MT and import
feature in WP but only parts of everything gets imported. Is there a way
I can do this using the database or is there something that is just missing.

MT version is 4.34 and WP is the latest, 3

I need to preserve permalinks some way or another and I guess many of
you have a great solution to this. All help is appreciated to a WP newbie :)

Thanks, Carina