[wp-hackers] Putting the P in WordPress

Jeff Chandler jeffc at wptavern.com
Wed Jul 7 17:38:30 UTC 2010

  I've been looking high and low and can not find the ticket in Trac for the WordPress Capital P filter as an enhancement to be added to the core. If one exists, please show me the link. It would have been much more productive (I think) to have a discussion on that particular ticket, especially before it was committed versus the huge thread on this mailing list. We could have had an appropriate outlet to discuss the pros-cons of the proposed implementation of the filter and who knows, depending on how the implementation was coded, it could have turned out to be a non issue so long as it didn't break anything.

So for those complaining about the list turning into crap thanks to this long winded thread, lets give credit where credit is due and that is the lack of a ticket to comment on preferably BEFORE the patch was committed.