[wp-hackers] Putting the H in WordPress-Hackers

Rich Pedley elfin at elfden.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 16:07:34 UTC 2010

On 07/07/2010 16:31, Dougal Campbell wrote:
> Can we be done with the 'P' discussion now? Please?
>
> I would make an educated guess that 99% of WordPress users in the world
> honestly don't give a flying flip whether or not the software
> automatically puts the proper case on the word "WordPress". And probably
> 99% of those users will never write "WordPress" in a post anyways. And
> of those users, 99% won't notice, and the ones who do will just shrug
> and move on with their lives.

and will probably only affect a minority of people actually posting in
this thread.

> If it still bugs you that much, keep posting bugs and comments on Trac.
> And in the meantime, add the _one line of code_ to your sites that will
> disable  it.

Which if people stop and think is what they do all the time,
especially the people posting in this thread. You write workarounds
for minor things a lot(yes it's an assumption, call it an educated
guess) - consider this yet another to add in and move on.

Rich
(formerly posted from elflop at googlemail.com)