[wp-hackers] Putting the P in WordPress

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:01:01 UTC 2010

On the issue:
Had I been tapped, I would have declined to commit the filter. I know
Matt well enough to predict the reasons for his intentions and to know
that they are good and unselfish, even while opinionated and
objectionable.

On the discussion:
I muted this thread long ago. I don't know how it returned to my
Inbox. I feel I degrade myself by replying. I hope this does not imply
that I wasted my time reading the whole thing.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> Eventually, the good people unsubscribe entirely, or go silent for
> months/years at a time. Why? Because they didn't get involved with WordPress
> because they love arguing on mailing lists.

For some reason I always subscribe again. Only until I find myself
spending more time muting than reading. As now.

Andy