[wp-hackers] Putting the P in WordPress

Gavin Pearce Gavin.Pearce at 3seven9.com
Wed Jul 7 15:39:02 UTC 2010

> If you're unlucky they find another pursuit that's more fun and has
less politics.

Nice-to-have functions such as the one in this discussion should be put
to the community - *not* at the whim of a couple of core devs.

We are given freedoms under GPL - yes of course we are - that doesn't
mean we want to start hacking at core code and having custom WordPress
installs - you can't use that as an excuse for poor core code commits.

Maybe we should have a vote.