[wp-hackers] Putting the P in WordPress

Mitch Canter mitch at studionashvegas.com
Tue Jul 6 19:54:02 UTC 2010

+1 for the emoticons - that's a very good way to look at it.

1) both are cosmetic
2) both do alter the content in some reasonable fashion
3) one has an option - why shouldn't the other?

I posted something on my personal blog about this as well.  It'd be
nice to get some community input and I can weave the responses into
the discussion if any good ones come up.

Mitch
http://www.mitchcanter.com
http://www.studionashvegas.com