[wp-hackers] Putting the P in WordPress

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jul 6 19:40:58 UTC 2010

Oh, silly me!

There already *is* such a plugin. It's been in the repository for almost three
years:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ozhs-correctly-spell-wordpress/

It has a grand total of (wait for it...)

*334 downloads*

So, Matt, tell us again: just how vital and popular is this core change?

--
Chip Bennett
chip at chipbennett.net
www.chipbennett.net