[wp-hackers] Putting the P in WordPress

Arlen Beiler arlenbee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 21:35:03 UTC 2010

A benevolent dictator is the same as the historical "just king". That is
totally possible, and well known to have happened. A dictator is a king with
full power. Not the kind of king that England has, but the kind of king like
the Pharaohs, Nebuchadnezzar, and most other kings you read about in the
Bible and other ancient books. That is what ancient kings were, *Benevolent
Dictators*

For the record, a dictator is someone who *is allowed to* dictate everything
about his subjects.