[wp-hackers] Synchronizing Custom Taxonomies with Custom Post Types?

scribu scribu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 20:18:36 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Mike Schinkel
<mikeschinkel at newclarity.net>wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2010, at 2:11 PM, scribu wrote:
> >
> > I've tried and it didn't work out too well.
>
> Care to elaborate?  What problems did you run into?

Well, for one reason or another, the terms would get out of sync. I guess
part of the problem was that I was using a custom edit screen for one of the
post types (it was pre 3.0).

Also, it was pretty hard to query the relationships afterwards.

--
http://scribu.net