[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 7

mccormicky mccormicky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 04:09:31 UTC 2010

That guy who got all huffy did wrong when he  picked "Wordpress Developer"
to be his moniker.
How can you be a "WordPress Developer" if you don't even notice the P in the
name of the software  is capitalized?
And if I am not mistaken this kind of thing,misprint or oversight is the
exact reason that Matt either developed or commissioned a plugin that would
correct instances of WordPress being written any other way than WordPress. I
wish it were a Firefox addon! Sometimes it seems like so much work to hit
shift+p .
Ok, back to my weekend.