[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 7

Ash Goodman ash at thinkinginvain.com
Sat Jul 3 03:22:08 UTC 2010

Whether or not Matt's comment was reasonable, it could have and given
that it was Matt (the man in charge of WordPress) it should have been
handled better. For example, the question asked could have been
answered and then the request for the name change.

The way it was handled it came off as rude, selfish and arrogant. I am
not saying that was the intended outcome - I am sure it wasn't - but
it *was* the outcome.