[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Thu Jul 1 22:38:01 UTC 2010

You have a plugin that is calling register_taxonomy() with rewriting, but
before we actually set up the rewriting module. In 2.9, this silently
failed. In 3.0, it fails with a fatal error.

This belongs in the WordPress.org support forums. You may wish to see this
thread, there is at least one plugin that was doing this incorrectly in 2.9
and there is a patch for it by the author so it works in 3.0:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/411377