[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

czArte de la Praga czarte at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:19:40 UTC 2010

Hi all, mainly Doncha if is he watching this mailing list.

I just have upgraded my Mu WordPress server on 3.0 automatic actualization
in admin backend, evertything goes fine, but than shout only this

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function add_rewrite_tag() on a non-object
in */home/home2/nettree_net/public_html/wp-includes/taxonomy.php* on line *
289

*I just uploading backup files, and recovering latest stable instalation,
but wondering if will be possible upgrade Mu WP soon or never? :)

--
S pozdravem Vojtěch Parkán

Czarte Design
www.czarte.eu