[wp-hackers] Wordpress Android App

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:31:30 UTC 2010

Thank you.

@Mike, I don't know how successful porting the iPhone app directly would
be.  While someone could take the general structure of the app, I have yet
to see a line of Objective-C that would pass as a line of Java (with the
exception of lines that only contain braces), even the getters and setters
are different.

@Spamboy, I agree.  Keeping the two apps similar will be the biggest
challenge.  With the second biggest challenge plugging the app into the
wordpress framework, however, I do believe I could use code from the iPhone
App on that.

~Leif