[wp-hackers] [wp-pro] Help with my blog...are people taking the piss here.....

mailapera mailapera at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:06:26 UTC 2010

Good luck with that bro! I have been there so many times! This list is
full of people (not all of them) that think since they are busy they
can be rude to you. And that happens even if you have already paid
them a significant amount. It works like this: if you get the job
done, be content enough and swallow the crap they give you. A
heartfelt advice from me: LOOK FURTHER, and away from here. It's full
of decent developers out there.

Hope this compels the few good ones to stand out and get to you.