[wp-hackers] Need Help, I cannot figure this out.

Jeremi Bergman jeremib at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:21:52 UTC 2010

2 of the 3 of us on our end have not experienced this "rss issue" since
yesterday after removing squid.  Can those of you on the list that
experienced the symptom of being served rss data instead of the link, retest
for us (In Firefox).

The About page redirecting is strange, but this is not the original symptom
that led me to post on the list.

Thanks for all your help so far!

Jeremi Bergman
865-951-5354