[wp-hackers] .Org login w/Chrome issues?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Dec 23 17:12:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Doug Stewart <zamoose at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, come to think of it, is there a way to correct my previous
> stupidity and get my .Org username downcased permanently?
>
> lower_case_z_and_m_dangit(), if you please!

If you want to be a test case, sure. :)

The problem is that while I can easily change your username for
WordPress and bbPress, I can't be sure that it will change it
everywhere. I don't know how the SVN authentication hookup works, and
whether or not it has your username stored elsewhere. Or if trac will
be particularly happy about it. And god only knows what MediaWiki will
do...

-Otto