[wp-hackers] .Org login w/Chrome issues?

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:15:39 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
> Different systems are case sensitive and others are not. Basically, it's a pain.
>
> If you haven't noticed... SVN is case-sensitive about usernames too.
>
> The bottom line is to pick a spelling and stick with it. Always using
> all lowercase usernames helps. Wish I had done that starting out. :)
>
> -Otto

What can I say? I was young, inexperienced, and fresh off a turn on a
Java programming stint, so CamelCasingEverything JustMadeSense.

Alas and alack.

Actually, come to think of it, is there a way to correct my previous
stupidity and get my .Org username downcased permanently?

lower_case_z_and_m_dangit(), if you please!

--
-Doug
@zamoose