[wp-hackers] Exporting data with post_type='attachment'

William Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:19:25 UTC 2010

Media attachments have always worked fine in my experience. There are
some serious problems with the exporter and importer in 3.0, though,
so this might be one of the bugs. Are you  checking the XML file
produced for attachments, or just checking what comes in on import? If
it's the latter, make sure you have import attachments checked on
import.