[wp-hackers] Change Tag Delimiter from a comma to a semicolon

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 07:15:37 UTC 2010

That may not be a bad idea, my only concern is that if a user can just
search Portland (no state) they are getting results for Portland Oregon and
Portland Maine for example.  Not a desired effect so I would at the very
least need to prevent that.  But I think I could catch that using a filter
on their search term before executing the search, and this filter could
probably also identify if they are for example spelling out the state name,
and change it to the abbreviation.