[wp-hackers] GSoC Full Throttle Trac Annihilation

Piyush Mishra admin at oxymaniac.com
Fri Apr 9 14:11:38 UTC 2010

I got this

*I’m interested in the “Full-Throttle Trac
Annihilation”<http://codex.wordpress.org/GSoC2010#Full-Throttle_Trac_Annihilation_.281.29>WordPress
project for Google Summer of Code 2010. I like the variety of work
that I could do while improving my favorite open source software. The main
reason for choosing this task is that I’m a WordPress developer myself, and
I love the opportunity to make my (not only my, I guess [image: ;-)] ) life
easier by eliminating the most irritating bugs.
*
I would like to concentrate on the administration & UI bugs, but I will
certainly be fixing other bugs as well. I find the administrative panel the
strongest point of WordPress and I know that it is the main reason many
people use WP.* I will improve it even more, by fixing what I can fix! I
promise fighting bugs full steam 24/7 using all my magical powers and
inhuman skills. * I promise to fix at least one non-trivial trac entry per
day (changeable to 2 trivial entries) which at the worst scenario gives us a
round 72 trac entries to fix. If I achieve this earlier, I will be still
working on fighting bugs until my last breath.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 7:31 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> That URL is a 404.
>
> -Otto
>

> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Wojtek Szkutnik
> <wojtek.szkutnik at gmail.com> wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > http://wojtekszkutnik.com/2010/04/my-wordpress-gsoc-2010-proposal/ What
> do
> > you guys think? Should I be more specific about the trac entries? Is the
> > trac entries number high enough?
> >
> > best regards,
> > Wojtek Szkutnik

Regards