[wp-hackers] add_action arrays?

Thomas Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Thu Sep 24 00:18:37 UTC 2009

Jacob,

Wow. Ok, thanks for that?

I see you've updated the docs, thanks. I was unfamiliar with the "callable"
type until this point; I'm glad people on this list can help when we need
it, even if it does seem occasionally redundant to provide such
explanations.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Tom Belknap
http://holisticnetworking.net