[wp-hackers] Making Updates Friendlier?

Michael Clark dc153464a11bcf5aeb18180db28017fb.wp-hackers at planetmike.com
Wed Sep 9 11:29:44 UTC 2009

Monday morning I blogged two suggestions:

1) Have WordPress send an email to the blog's admin users once a day
when there is an update available.

2) Have WordPress slowly deactivate itself over time as the version
gets older and older.

 From http://www.planetmike.com/goto/874:

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
  - Martin Luther King Jr.