[wp-hackers] How to get Google Sitelinks

Navjot Singh navjotjsingh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:39:33 UTC 2009

Google Sitelinks has nothing to do with the Wordpress functions or way to
list pages/links. Google Sitelinks are generated automatically for sites
which Google considers as authority sites or with huge traffic, sites which
are popular. Google automatically scans the site and generates few sitelinks
which it considers are providing further information related to site. You
cannot control which links will appear as Sitelinks or not.

Just keep writing great content, maintain proper navigation and promote your
site. Leave the rest to Google.

Regards
Navjot Singh